Kidsleep - My First Alarm Clock
This multi-functional alarm clock evolves with your child as he learns the concept of time, how to read a clock, and how to be independant.
- When the sleeping child is illuminated, your child will know that it is still time to sleep. When the playing child is illuminated, it's time to get up.
- There is a hand for the alarm clock with an inverted arrow, so the child can see how long it will be before it is time to get up.
- The digital display below the traditional display facilitates learning to tell time.
- Push the large button on top to illuminate the display or to snooze alarm.
- 3 possible alarm modes: train, cuckoo or birdsong. The sound volume of the alarm clock gradually increases until the child wakes up and turns it off.
- Works with an electrical plug or with 2 AA batteries.